A crossover tabletop gas stove, the Home & Camp Burner provides a compact cooking solution at the campsite or in the home. The unit folds down for convenient storage with a sleek, sophisticated silhouette designed to complement any kitchen aesthetic. Open the unit through a quick, four-step setup, revealing a stable burner with an auto-ignitor and adjustable knob for advanced flame control. Expanded trivet supports even large cookware for shared meals.
- Material: Stainless steel, steel, aluminum alloy, brass, resin, and rubber
- Set Content: Main unit, instruction manual
- External Dimension (when used): 30.1 x 34.6 x 12cm
- External Dimension (when stored): 9 x 12 x 25.5cm
- Weight: 1.4 kg
- Gas Required: Butane gas
- Output (gas consumption): 2.4kw (2100kcal / h 178g / h) <Temperature 20-25 ° C>
- Continuous combustion time: About 110 minutes
- Pot size that can be used: Minimum Φ14cm to maximum Φ30cm
Require a thermal insulation sheet to protect the table surface from radiant heat:
Although it is not absolutely necessary, when using a HOME & CAMP burner on a heat-sensitive table or floor, use it together with the thermal insulation sheet.
* The floor gets hot while using the HOME & CAMP burner. Wooden tables and floors are particularly susceptible to heat and can cause the top plate to burn or discolor.