- When using a whetstone for sharpening the blade, the blade must be dry and cleaned of all traces of lubricant.
- Slightly wet the natural stone.
- Sharpen the cutting edge by pressing hard on the stone and going back and forth along the blade (the stone is at a 20° angle with the blade). Start from the base of the blade moving towards the tip of the blade in an alternating and regular movement.
- Steel burr forms on the opposite side of the blade which prevents it from cutting. This burr must, therefore, be removed. This is the second stage of the sharpening process.
- Cut the burr with the stone by using a back and forth movement (the stone is at a 20° angle with the blade). Start from the base of the blade moving towards the tip of the blade in an alternating regular movement but with less pressure than the first time.
- Finally, lightly pass the stone on each side of the cutting edge (twice).
Length: 10 cm
Width: 2.3 cm
Thickness: 0.48 cm
Weight: 30 g
Abrasive: Natural stone
Grit (according to the supplier): 4000
Made in Italy Construction: Lombardi Natural Stone.
Use with water, create a wet surface before using