Kånken was released in 1978 to help prevent back problems seen among Swedish school children and over the years has become one of Fjällräven’s most popular products. Kånken Mini is suitable for smaller children and even adults who want to have a small backpack. It is perfect for a change of clothes at kindergarten, a packed lunch for an outing or as a convenient everyday bag for a wallet, water bottle, piece of fruit or the like.
- Kånken Mini is made from durable and light Vinylon F fabric that is water and dirt resistant.
- The shoulder straps are long and adjustable so they fit both little and big backs. They can be fastened with a button so they are not in the way when they are in their smallest position.
- The main compartment has a large zippered opening that makes it easy to pack and unpack.
- It has two flat side pockets and a zipped pocket on the front, perfect for those bits and bobs that you want to keep close at hand.
- The included PE foam seat cushion is stored in the interior back pocket where it prevents the contents of the backpack from poking against your back – and is always within reach for when you need to take a break and sit down, wherever you may be.
- The carrying system is simple but practical and consists of handles at the top and slender, adjustable shoulder straps.
- The logo on the front is reflective. It also has an address label inside the main compartment.
Outer material: Vinylon F 100% Vinylal
Depth: 13 cm
Width: 20 cm
Height: 29 cm
Weight: 220 g
Volume: 7 L
Contains non textile parts of animal origin: No
Activity: Everyday Outdoor
Care Label: Clean with a soft brush and lukewarm water