Same shape. Same simple design. Same logo. Since 1978. And now this humble little backpack is a work of art. Mandated by the Swedish government to promote Swedish design at home and abroad, Svensk Form has listed – and protected – Kånken as an art piece. To celebrate, this season, Kånken and Kånken Mini have special-edition webbing straps in some of your favourite Kånken colours. Choose from stripes, checks, patterns or colour blocking.
- The material is hard-wearing, lightweight Vinylon F fabric that is able to withstand dirt and wetness.
- It has two flat side pockets and a zipped pocket on the front, perfect for those bits and bobs that you want to keep close at hand.
- The included PE foam seat cushion is stored in the interior back pocket where it prevents the contents of the backpack from poking against your back – and is always within reach for when you need to take a break and sit down, wherever you may be.
- The carrying system is simple but practical and consists of handles at the top and slender, adjustable shoulder straps.
- The logo on the front is reflective. It also has an address label inside the main compartment.
Outer material: Vinylon F 100% Vinylal
Depth: 13 cm
Width: 27 cm
Height: 38 cm
Volume: 16 L
Contains non textile parts of animal origin: No
Activity: Everyday Outdoor
Care Label: Clean with a soft brush and lukewarm water