ART THAT CARRIES STUFF
Kånken – world famous for its iconic design and its uncompromising functionality since 1978 – is making history again. An innovative collaboration with two Swedish artists has created something extraordinary: Kånken Art. Every backpack is an expression of creativity. And every backpack gives back to nature through the Arctic Fox Initiative. A special edition, to celebrate the inspiring diversity that is present in both nature and us humans.
Kånken Art is what you get when you invite artists to express their relationship with nature using a Kånken backpack as their canvas. This year, we’re proud to introduce Erik Olovsson and Cecilia Heikkilä, two fantastic young creatives, both with their own unique form of expression. Erik’s Summer/Spring Landscape and Cecilia’s Blue/Green Fable are beautiful new members of the Kånken Family. These special edition Kånkens are also part of the Arctic Fox Initiative.
- Special edition Kånken with a unique graphic print.
- Part of the Arctic Fox Initiative supporting climate/environmental projects.
- Made from durable G-1000® HeavyDuty Eco S.
- Webbing shoulder straps and handles at the top.
- Two open side pockets and one zippered pocket on the front.
- Name label inside main compartment.
- Also available as Kånken Mini and Kånken Laptop (with separate padded compartment for a 17″, 15″ or 13″ laptop)